Take on the classic London to Brighton 55-mile cycle route.
Starting in Clapham Common you pass through the stunning Sussex countryside, conquering Turners Hill and Ditchling Beacon, descending on to the flag-lined finish towards Brighton Seafront.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8102 5408 to find out more
Registration is £55 until 30th June (then £60) and we ask all cyclists to fundraise at least £300.
You will get:
- A buffet lunch – this takes place at 29 miles in the picturesque village of Turners Hill
- Water stops – these take place at 10, 17 and 45 miles
- Full mechanical support
- Bike and coach transport back to London at an extra £35
- Ride Medal
We will support you every step of the way. Including:
- A digital welcome pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials
- Updates about fundraising and the hospice
- Support from a dedicated team at Pembridge Hospice Charity
- Team Pembridge t-shirt
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information on 020 8102 5408 or email@example.com