Take on the classic London to Brighton 54-mile cycle route.
With a picturesque buffet lunch stop at the halfway point, the ride is a fantastic day out in the sun.
Starting in Clapham Common you pass through the stunning Sussex countryside, conquering Turners Hill and Ditchling Beacon, descending on to the flag-lined finish towards Brighton Seafront.
Book today, email email@example.com or call 020 8102 5408
Registration is £55 and we ask all cyclists to raise £300 in fundraising.
The organisers will provide:
- Free buffet lunch – this takes place at 29 miles in the picturesque village of Turners Hill
- Free water stops – these take place at 21 miles and 45 miles
- Full mechanical support
- Bike and coach transport back to London at an extra £35
- Ride Medal
We will support you every step of the way. Including:
- A digital welcome pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials
- Updates about fundraising and the hospice
- Support from a dedicated team at Pembridge Hospice Charity
- Team Pembridge t-shirt